Buying a property in a new country is an understandably stressful process. That’s why Casamona has introduced a new Buyer-Agent service if you need help buying a property in Barcelona. In this service we can provide 3 broad steps in assisting you to not only find a property but also to help with the processes required to settle into the city, including obtaining a Spanish bank account and NIE number. The guide for this process is laid out in the following 3 steps:
In step 1, the agency will help the buyer in:
-obtaining a Spanish bank account.
-negotiating with the bank for commissions for international transfers.
-getting insurance for the apartment
-help the buyer to obtain a NIE.
In step 2, the agency will:
–research the market to provide you with different options of apartments for you as the buyer to consider.
-take the buyer on visits to any available apartments they may wish to view, as well as being the intermediary between the buyer and the landlord.
-help to negotiate the price with the landlord.
-form the Arras contract
-organise all the formalities with a notary (which involves making sure the notary receives all the required paperwork, organises a date to discuss the contract and its clauses, signs all the necessary papers and makes sure the notary pays the taxes on time, as well as any other important requirements).
-After the signing of the Escritura, Casamona will ensure all bills are in the buyer’s name.
-If the buyer wishes to rent out the flat, the agency will organise viewings, check in and retrieve the rent from the tenant without any fee for the buyer.
-If the buyer wishes to undertake some reconstruction work in the apartment, s/he must obtain a working permit. The agency can refer the buyer to a person or company which s/he can contact, as well as guiding them through the process.
– For our services in Step 1, Casamona requires the buyer to agree and commit to paying Casamona International S.L (CIF B- 639 159 61) the sum of 500 Euros (+21% VAT). Should s/he decide not to buy a property after all, s/he will only pay for the processes explained in Step 1.
– After Step 1, if the buyer should decide to buy a Casamona property, then Steps 2 and 3 will be provided free of charge.
– However, if the buyer would like to buy a property with a private owner or another agency, then Casamona will contact the appropriate persons and continue to Step 2 and 3. In this case, the following fees would apply for Steps 2 and 3:
· Amount to be negotiated with an agent (+21% VAT) after the signing of the Arras contract;
· Additional amount to be negotiated with an agent (+21% VAT) after the signing of the Escritura contract.
|2 Beds||2 Baths|