25 Apr [:en]Golden Visa Package[:]
What is the Golden Visa?
Since the birth of the Golden Visa in 2013, non-EU citizens have been able to live in Spain giving them European citizenship. If you and your family want to live or work in Spain and you’re from outside of EU, the Golden Visa is needed. This also allows the holders to move freely within Schengen area. In order to be granted the Golden Visa you must first meet one of the following conditions:
- The purchase of a property or properties of a value greater than 500,000
- The acquisition of shares in Spanish companies of an amount greater than 1,000,000€
- The purchase of Spanish Government bonds of an amount greater than 2,000,000€
- The creation of business projects of general interest
- Depositing at least €1,000,000 in Spanish bank accounts
The first investment must be mortgage-free, therefore you must have the required amount in cash.
You must also adhere to the following criterias:
- Not be living illegally in Spain
- Be over 18 years old
- Not have a criminal record in Spain or in countries where you have resided during the previous five years
- Your entry must not have been refused in any of the Schengen countries
- Possess Private or Public Healthcare Insurance contracted with an insurer authorised to operate in Spain
- You have financial means to support yourself while in Spain
At first, you obtain the Golden Visa for for two-year-period. It is renewable every two-years even though you wouldn’t have been visited a single time in the country. Citizenship can be obtained after 10 years.
Can I bring my family with me?
Yes. A family member can apply for a resident visa to accompany the main applicant, this includes the spouse, children under the age of 18, over the age of 18 if they are economically dependent, children who are unable to care for themselves due to their health status, and parents of the applicant (in some cases).
The following documents are required:
- A form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent colour photographs, width 26-35mm and length 32-45mm, with white background.
- Passport of the applicant (including photocopies of all pages) which must be valid for at least 1 year.
- A health insurance for Spain.
- Legalized Certificate of No Criminal Conviction from every country that the applicant has lived in the last 5 years.
- Legalized Certificate of No Criminal Conviction from Spain.
- The document (marriage certificate or birth certificate) which proves the family relationship.
*The certificate must be legalized and translated into Spanish.
How can I get The Golden Visa?
We offer Golden Investment Package which includes our legal and real estate services for finding a property in Barcelona with any agency, not just Casamona. The process of getting a Golden Visa can be complex due to bureaucracy and the amount of paperwork. With multiple agencies offering different properties, different quality service, and lack of multi-lingualism, save your nerves, just picture your dream home – let us do the rest. For payment, we take only 3 % commission of the property’s price. All included!
With financing we can help you…
- Receive the bank transfer.
- Declare to the “Banco de España” all the Money laundering procedure statements (if required by “la Caixa”)
- Coordinate all the deliveries of documents with the notary and prepare the draft.
- Open a bank account and go along with you
- Make the checks and collect them in order to pay the purchase price.
- Go along with the buyer to the notary. Coordinate the purchase procedure, and solve all the doubts that can arise in this moment, and perform the purchase.
- Go to “la Caixa”, with the check and cancel the mortgage. Obtain the “zero balance certificate”.
- Check the mortgage cancellation by going to the notary.
With purchasing process we can help you…
- Preparing, writing and negotiating the “arras” document. The seller came into my office and I have gone to his office in order to negotiate the conditions and get information about the charges.
- Communicating with the Proprietors Community to get informed about the exact situation of the repairs to be made.
- Checking the charges, mortgage will have to be cancelled.>
- Checking the Community debts. There are debts pending to be paid so I should check them.
- Checking pending taxes.
- Checking the Habitability Certificate.
- Checking the energetic efficiency certificate.
- Checking the cancellation of the charges in the social security register.
We help you integrate into the Spanish system by assisting you with…
- Paying the municipal capital gain tax.
- Paying the property transfer tax.
- Submitting and collect the Property Register taxes and correct errors.
- Modifying the water supply contracts.
- Modifying the electricity supply contracts.
- Modifying the gas supply contracts.
- Linking the tax payments to the bank account.
- Informing the Proprietors Community about the owner change.
- Warning about when the nonresident rent tax in Spain should be paid.
For more information, please contact us.
Passeig Joan De Borbo, 28, Principal Barceloneta, 08003, Barcelona
+34 933 041 532