Como presentar una oferta
Want to make an offer on the property of your dreams but are not sure how to do so?
We have broken the process down for you.
In Spain, the process of buying a property or investing in the real estate business can be a complicated task. This is your guide to making an offer.
Please note that you will have to have the correct documents, finances, a Spanish bank account and an NIE before starting this process. For more information, click here.
- Once you have found the property of your dreams. You, the client should contact one of our experienced agents to let them know that you are interested in making an offer.
- You would let us know the price you want to pay. We would then advise you on the offer, taking into account the asking price and your budget and coming up with a competitive solution. * You must also think about when you would like to do the Aras (click here for a detailed explanation of the Aras). You would also need to give us a date for the Escitura.
- You would then Pay 3000 EUR or 1% of the offer price (Reservation Fee).
- We would then notify the seller of the offer. At this point, the seller can now accept the offer, reject the offer or come up with a counteroffer for the property. If the offer is rejected we will help you to come up with a counteroffer that the seller may accept.
** Please note that the Reservation Fee is refundable if you, the client and the seller cannot reach an agreed offer price.
However, if the seller accepts the offer, AND ALL THE DOCUMENTATION IS OK, and you now decide to pull out of the deal, the Reservation fee is non-refundable
5. Once the offer has been accepted, you will now move on with the buying process. Click here to view the following steps.
We also have a Buyers package where we can help you through every step of the buying process
- We will set up viewings for you (if you have signed a buyer’s contract and the properties are in Barcelona). This service is included in the price.
- If the properties are not in Barcelona, we will charge a small fee per day (which will be paid in cash to the agent assistant).
- We will help you get an NIE number as well as helping you to create a Spanish bank account.
- If you would like Casamona to negotiate on the price, then we will charge 10% of the amount which we have brought it down to.