At Casamona International we are offering a new and popular consultancy service for buyers.
In Spain, the process of buying a property or investing in the real estate business can be a complicated task. So, at Casamona we are offering a brand new service called the Buyer Consultant Service. This has been developed to accommodate the increasing demand from international investors and others interested in investing in the growing Spanish Real Estate market.
If you are looking for something a bit more specific or special, which we may not have immediately available on our website (for example a place outside of Barcelona or a good deal for €100.000 or less) then our service could be perfect for you.
Many of our clients have been satisfied with this unique service because in Spain it is often difficult to locate, negotiate and go through the buying process of a property without the help of a professional agent.
In addition to the numerous apartments we currently advertise, we are able to email you the links of great value apartments for under €200.000 Euros which we do not advertise on our website. We also have access to local databases with more than 5.000 properties in Barcelona and the surrounding areas.
We will set up viewings for you (if you have signed a buyer’s contract and the properties are in Barcelona). This service is included in the price.
If the properties are not in Barcelona, we will charge a small fee per day (which will be paid in cash to the agent assistant).
We can help you get an NIE number as well as helping you to create a Spanish bank account.
If you would like Casamona to negotiate on the price, then we will charge 10% of the amount which we have brought it down by.
Step 1 begins as soon as you have signed the buyer-agent contract.
Now that you have found your property, we will check all legal documents for you and ensure everything is in accordance with the law as well as explaining anything to you that you may have questions about.
We will either create the first contract or check it if the other agency creates it.
We will go to Arras with you, or if you cannot go personally, we will go for you.
- We will help you find a notary who can speak your language, whether it is English or any other.
- We will set up the appointment and a representative from Casamona will accompany you.
- We will follow up and ensure that all taxes get paid on time.
- We can help you install anything necessary to ensure your phone/electricity/gas and water services are functioning and change the names of the existing utility contracts.
- You will also receive the keys to your new home.
In addition to all this, you will receive a FREE ½ year Management Contract, which includes:
- Other services, such as storing a copy of your keys in the Casamona office.
- We also have a list of reliable and recommended companies and workers if your property is in need of renovation or general maintenance.
- We can rent your flat out for you free of charge.
Capital gains are taxable income on the sale of property that must appear on income tax forms for both residents and non-residents. The gain is generally the difference between the sale and purchase values.
It is important to note that in this instance the purchase value is the purchase amount PLUS any expenses and taxes paid that were involved, while the sale value is the sale amount MINUS expenses and taxes accrued. The capital gain tax you have to pay is 21%.